Monday 16 November 2015

Floral Skirt

Hi Stylistas! How are you guys doing? I am doing great by the Grace of God and do hope you are too. Over the weekend I attended a relative's graduation ceremony at University of Ghana, Legon. The ceremony was cool but the traffic was something else, we were stuck for hours it wasn't funny at all. I will post photos of my outfit to the ceremony later.

Today I am doing a floral gathers skirt  and black petite jacket. It was one of my outfits to work during the previous week. The skirt was actually a dress but saw that it had a tear somewhere. Since I loved the prints so much I bargained and got it at a much cheaper price. With a little alteration I turned it into this gorgeous skirt. I also wore a green cami top underneath but the neckline was too low so I covered it up with the jacket.




Thank you dear readers for always visiting.

I wish you peace and love and enjoy the rest of the week..

Love,

Fredreca.


5 comments:

Dee Mako said... Reply To This Comment

the skirt is gorgeous, no one would have guessed it was a dress. thanks for the kind words on my blog.
www.deemako.com

SincerelyMissJ said... Reply To This Comment

Really jealous that you can wear skirts without tights or leggings. Here it's getting colder. Love the vintage patterned floral print of the skirt

http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks ladies for your love. Lol @ MissJ.

Nequéren Reis said... Reply To This Comment

Arrasou look e imagem linda amei, bom final de semana.
Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

My Stylish Corner said... Reply To This Comment

Amazing outfit!!

mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba