Monday 26 May 2014

GTP Ankara Skirt Suit.



Good day to you all. Its always a pleasure to be back with a post.
Today is an AU holiday in Ghana but I had so many things to do and errands to run I am simply exhausted. Am off to bed in a few minutes after I post this, lol!
Today's outfit features a pencil skirt suit made from GTP fabric. It was made by a tailor friend. I love the cut so much, especially the pleats at the back of the jacket...My black pumps need no introduction now, do they? Hehe..
Enjoy.....


Thanks so much for visiting, please come again. I also hope you liked the pictures.

Please drop your comments below. Thanks. Bon Nuit!

Love,
Fredreca.

2 comments:

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

you look lovely on ankara


www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for stopping by Buiti, and the compliment too.
xoxo.