Tuesday 6 May 2014

Beige Things!



Hello friends! A good day to you all. Hope you are all good.
I have recently bought a few blazers and this beige one is amongst them. Blasers add style and elegance to any outfit and also protects against the cold weather, which we are gradually entering into. if you do not have, then try and stock up on a few ok? ok.
See how I rocked it below..


Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you come again.

Please drop your comments below, I truly appreciate them.

Love,
Fredreca.

3 comments:

TheBeautyEagle said... Reply To This Comment

I love your jacket and the gold detail from the belt,shoe and ring..
Lovely Blog too:)

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Hello Ukam,beautiful lady, so nice of you to comment.
Bless you!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Get me one of those blazers....PLEASE! :) You promised!