Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Lemon & Lemon


Hi everyone,



In this look I brought out this lovely cute lemon tote which has been sitting in my wardrobe for over 6 months without seeing the light of day. Seriously sometimes I think we girls buy too many stuff, most of which we end up forgetting. Shame right?
The chiffon top caught my eye at a later date when i went thrift shopping. It made me remember my bag immediately..so needless to say this is the first time I am wearing both items and they sure go well together, especially since I paired them with black accessories




So long sweethearts, and thanks again for visiting. I appreciate it all..Till next time

Love,
Fredreca



2 comments:

Beauty Editer said... Reply To This Comment

I love this a lot!


** If you haven't yet, I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


NEW POST: Pink Sugar Sweet Cheeks HD Cheek Color In Concrete Jungle Review and Swatch

Lenya said... Reply To This Comment

You look super amazing in this outfit. Happy Holidays, girl.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle