Saturday 12 April 2014

Get Your Afro On!



Hello my dear friends! How have you been? I am hoping you are as good as  am over here. The weather in Ghana is warm and so tank tops are perfectly in order. I decided to rock my Afro wig again. I've had it for about 4yrs now, and usually use it whenever I am unable to visit the salon. I am going to rock it for a while so get ready to see it a bit more on this blog. Enjoy the photos....


Thanks so much for reading, I will soon be back with another post. And please drop your comments below.

xoxo.
Fredreca.

2 comments:

Thestylegalaxy said... Reply To This Comment

Love how you style this look, beautiful.
http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks Sophia.
Will check out your blog once I close from work.
Love, Fredreca.