Wednesday 25 June 2014

A Match Made in Fashion Heaven


Hello loves, long time no blog! Haha, been swamped with work lately. I need a break. I might just take a much needed leave soon.
So how have you all been doing? Very fine I guess. "All praise to Baba" then, in the voice of Ghanaian musician  Bisa K'dei's voice.
Would you believe I didnt plan to buy the pieces this way? You know those times when you buy something only to get home and realise you have the exact perfect match in your wardrobe? Yeah, this was what happened with the polo lacoste and the bag.
Not only do they both sport the Ralph Lauren logo, but the colours are a perfect match in addition to both bearing the number '3'. I have seen the top in other numbers but I happen to have '3'. I bought the top about 3years ago at Makola, whilst I fell in love with the bag at a boutique in the same Makola, about a year ago.
At the time of buying the bag, the top was nowhere in my mind..
I am glad I did cos they combine so well, a match made in fashion heaven!

Thanks for visiting loves. See you soon, and dont forget to drop a comment below.

Love,
Fredreca.

4 comments:

TheBeautyEagle said... Reply To This Comment

i want the shoes and bag......
so lovely:)

SincerelyMissJ said... Reply To This Comment

Very cute outfit, those jeans fit you perfectly! I'm guessing you will be watching the soccer game!! Black stars all the way!! lol.


http://www.sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks loves, i appreciate it.

@ Miss J,would be watching but the possibility of a fixed match between USA and Germany to yield a drawn game is still on my mind. All the same, Osseyyyyy Ghana!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

That bag is gorgeous.. love the way the colors all blend
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com